Monday, February 8, 2010

Another day in the life of Jane.

 
Looking all serious as I was watch Mommy make breakfast in my favorite lamb chair.

And then I started to make the cute faces that Mom and Dad love.  Finally they were able to catch it on camera since I'm becoming used to the camera and don't' just stare at it anymore.
My mom kept taking pictures of me while I was on an important phone call with Auntie and Cousin Keagan. I was showing off how I laugh and coo and also working on our meet up plans for later this week at the museum-- Cousin Keagan loves to watch them feed the sharks and says I gotta see it.

 
And by the way, check out my cool hair.  I lost most of the hair on the top of my head, though it's coming back in. We can't tell what color it is yet-- looks like a light brown.  But I have this cool mohawk type thing in the back of my head and a bit of a mullet on my neck.  I'm the coolest kid at the mommy group.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Jane!! You are the coolest kid ever!!
Can't wait to meet you in person!