Is it possible for a girl to have too many toys? The picture above shows that I have a lot-- an my Auntie brought me this cool tea set which adds to my growing toy collection. I happen to love the tea set-- my parents aren't fan of the millions of pieces all over the house though. Oh well, I'm having fun! Speaking of fun, we had so much fun when they visited. Look at my crazy mom and auntie.
And it was fun to play in the bath with Keagan!!
In the morning we made animal shaped pancakes with some mold a student gave my mommy.
And then off to the farmer's market. My favorite Sunday morning tradition. I love love carrying bags.
We stopped by the bookstore to read some books.
And then home to play with MORE toys!
Such a fun weekend with them visiting. I hope they visit more.
1 comment:
These are really wonderful pictures. Jane's personality just pops right on through the photos. Sweet girl! Looks like you all had a great time :) Making lasting memories.
Post a Comment