Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Email to Jane

Busy times at the Gibson house-- summer is officially over despite our valiant try to keep summer alive.  We had a great time in Hawaii and are adjusting to the "back at school" routine. One week in, we're getting the hang of things...

On a different note, I want to remind family and friends that we have an email account for Jane.  This is an email account where you can write emails to her-- anything you want.  You can wish her a good day, share a story, hopes and dreams, or just say hi.  Anyways, I haven't logged into it for months and am going to try not to do it often so there is some privacy and some fun when we get to read them together with her.  I saw this video and was reminded of her email account which I set up months ago. So go ahead-- send her an email.  Here is her email address  janerosegibson@gmail.com

link to video: http://youtu.be/R4vkVHijdQk

No comments: