Friends. If you ever wonder when a good time to visit Santa Barbara is the best answer is ANYTIME. But, the best time to visit the beaches is in January and February. It is by far the most beautiful time of year here. The weather is warm (60-70) and the beaches are beautiful. The light the sun puts off is just amazing. Toby needed some exercise and we all needed to get out, so we went to the beach yesterday afternoon to get out. We were in awe the entire time we were there. Just so pretty. So come visit, friends!
Watching these paddle boarders has really made me want to try it. I'm going to try to convince Brian to come with me to rent them and see if we like it. Can you image the photo below with Brian, Jane, and I??
2 comments:
gorgeous photos karen!!
Paddle boarding is AMAZING.. and a great workout too! I loved it and can't wait to do it again this summer!
Post a Comment