I'm having a great time on vacation. We are in San Jose for two days for Mommy's work conference. The best thing about this conference is her cool nametag, which was fun to eat.
I went to my first museum today, The Tech Museum. I think my parents are sealing my fate to be a geek by bringing me here, but it's okay because they both are geeky and I love them. During this visit, I found my new obsession-- mom's little purse. So so much fun, not sure why she was holding out on me all this time.
We then found a frozen yogurt shop and hung out there.
This is how I roll. My feet up, toys, and playing with MY purse.
I also went swimming for the first time and LOVED it. SO so fun. I'm going to force them to take me very day on this vacation.
We're meeting up with my friend Auntie Tania today then headed to lunch at a place Mom and Dad want to go (Delfina Pizzeria) and then the SF Zoo!! Then we're off to Napa for a few days. Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment